Friday, July 26, 2013

Girls Night In!









So my husband was working evenings this past week and I thought what a better time for some girly stuff.  I invited some friends over for some "girl time" and didn't give too much details.  Girls nights are always fun just by themselves but add some alcohol and chocolate and you've got an amazing time.  I prepared a chocolate fondue with strawberries, pound cake, marshmallows, pretzels, cherries, and bananas and mixed up two pitchers of margaritas; pomegranate for one and lime for the other.  What more could a girl ask for, right? 

I browsed the internet for all natural facial recipes and ended up with:

Cleanser:  Honey and add sugar after applied to face for an exfolilant

Exfoliant:  Papaya blended with 1 tbs lime and 1 tbs honey and refrigerate. (this felt amazing)

Toner: Brew some green tea and add some ginger.  Place cotton balls in a container and drench with tea. Refrigerate

Moisturizer:  Simply olive oil with a little bit of lavender oil mixed in for fragrance.

The dollar store had the cutest containers that I divided all of the concoctions up into so that each person could have their own container.   I placed hot towels in a bowl, one for each guest, so they can clean up between steps. I also picked up head bands so that everyone could pull their hair back. Everyone loved it! Our skin and spirits felt amazing and I didn't break the bank to do it!

No comments :

Post a Comment